Are You a Ready, Willing and Able Buyer?
Critical Issues to Consider
1. Motivation...why are you considering a purchase?
Are your reasons compelling enough to cause you to be realistic and put up with the realities? There are many reasons people consider owning a Steamboat Springs property. Lifestyle, health, family, retirement, investment, job offer, are just a few reasons you may be considering a purchase.
2. Authority...is the decision yours alone?
3. Finances...are you financially qualified to make the move at this time?
4. Compromise...will you have to compromise your lifestyle in any way?
5. Competitive...are you willing to compete with other motivated and qualified buyers that may want to purchase the same home you do?
6. Availability...are you available to find and secure the best property?
Will you be able to preview & screen properties when they first become available?
If you live out-of-town, I will be happy to preview and send pictures or video of a property that meets your interest.
7. Commitment...are you committed to reaching your goals in a specific time frame?
Browse Our Buying Resources
- Home Buying Guide
- Are You Ready to Buy?
- Do You Need an Agent?
- Prioritizing Your Needs as a Buyer
- Important Buyer Questions
- Local Service Providers
- Selecting a Contractor
- Resources & Regulations of Buying
- Home Warranties
- Closing Costs
- Characteristics of a Healthy Neighborhood
- Things Buyers Should Avoid
- Common Hidden Home Defects
- Questions to Ask the Home Inspector
- Buying a Condo
- Mistakes of Home Buyers
- How to Make a Great Offer
- The Final Walkthrough