Prioritizing Your Needs as a Buyer...
Home Buying Issues to Consider
Following please find questions to consider when buying your next home:
- Property location?
- How many bedrooms?
- How many bathrooms?
- Master bath location?
- How soon would you like to be in your new home?
- What type of condition does the home need to be in?
- Age of home? Older home vs. newer?
- New construction? Or resale?
- Type of home? Condo, townhouse, single family?
- If maintenance free lifestyle, have you prioritized the amenities and services of the development?
- Style of home?
- One level, two-story, multi-level?
- Monthly assessments? How much?
- Is the lot important?
- Finished basement or unfinished?
- Garage? Attached or detached?
- Side drive?
- Extra parking spaces?
- Eat-in kitchen?
- Formal dining room?
- Family room?
- First floor laundry room?
- Mechanical systems? Older vs newer?
- Home Warranty Policy?
- Hardwood floors?
- Seller financing?
- Rent with option to buy?
- Room sizes?
- Interior decor?
Browse Our Buying Resources