1. They select the wrong agent and/or company to help them! Buyers need to hire a specialist and someone who will look out for their interests on any propety they want to buy. This can only be done with the assistance of an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent (EBA).
2. They don't act quickly enough when they find the right house...and someone else buys it. I’ll write enough protection clauses to help you if you decide to get out of the contract at a later date, but if you find one that works, make an offer!
3. They don't make themselves and their offer look attractive to the seller...
4. They don't think resale BEFORE they buy...
5. They don't ask the lenders enough questions, or the right questions so they don't necessarily get the best loan for them.
1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
Rocky Mountain Buyer Questionnaire
Getting to Know the Steamboat Real Estate Market »
Buyer's Resource Library »
Correct Steps Buyers Need to Take When Buying a Steamboat Springs Home
Are You a Ready Willing and Able Buyer? Critical Issues to Consider
Do You Need a Real Estate Agent? Questions To Ask Yourself
Prioritizing Your Needs as a Buyer
Important Questions A Buyer Should Ask an Agent
Service Providers You'll Want to Consider
Selecting a Steamboat Springs Contractor or Home Remodeler
Rules and Regulations Every Home Buyer Should Be Aware Of
Common Closing Costs
Characteristics of a Healthy Neighborhood
Simple Steps to Becoming a Smart Buyer
Getting "In Shape" to be a First Time Steamboat Homebuyer
What Not to Do as a Steamboat Springs Real Estate Buyer
6 Truths About Today's Marketplace
The Most Common Hidden Defects in Real Property
Questions to Ask a Steamboat Springs Home Inspector
Steamboat Springs Condo Considerations
How To Protect Yourself Against Unpleasant Surprises